1.1K views
Turnaround Time

The chats are not working please make your website better. It is destroying all my devices.

I NEED to answer someone and it wont let me access my chats. Please fix this ASAP. Please refresh or do at least something to fix this. Letgo needs to work more on their website.

You are ruining people's lives. You're supposed to be helping people let go. All I feel like doing right now is letting go of YOU.

You guys ruined my chrome browser, my internet explorer one, and now firefox?!?!

Whats up with you guys???

Please see this message and fix you website I NEED to message many people for some products that they have. At least help by fixing the chats

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: chats not working.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Chats need to be fixed.

Comments

Same issue, I can't respond to inquiries

I agree with you. I am new to the app and as soon as I posted my items to sell I received two chats of people interested.

I have noted that my replies are not being sent.

Not only am I losing out on letting go of my items, those who wanted to purchase looks at me as a non-responsive seller which looks bad on me. Very disappointed with Letgo!

#1592090

I've been trying for days to log into letgo! I'm beyond frustrated! Please fix your site!!

Two people were to come to my house today and my chats are completed deleted. What is going on? Ferndale, MI

not work on my phone and my computer also. Nov 01 2018

to Kevin #1590986

Mine just stopped working all of a sudden today and I’m pretty upset about it. I was supposed to meet someone and am unable to do so as a result because I can’t access any of my message as.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Here are the most common reasons stated on the Letgo website why a user can't access chats:

“A known issue experienced by a small percentage of users that we're currently working to resolve

A temporary glitch (in this case, it will automatically be resolved in a short while with no action required)

A "stuck" notification from a conversation with someone you've just blocked

You may have received a push notification related to Letgo updates, together with a popup when you opened the app

You may have received a notification letting you know there has been new activity from buyers and sellers in your area”

The help page, under the “known issues” section then goes ahead to provide different solutions that you can try to access your chats.

“From the list of chats, tap the three dots in the upper right corner and tap "Mark all as read"
Check if you're logged into this same account on another device or on the Letgo website as we don't support usage on multiple devices at once

You may have received this chat on another Letgo account that you are currently not signed into

Make sure you are using the latest version of the app as we are continually making fixes and improvements based on users' feedback

If you've tried everything else, contact us and we'll see if there's anything we can do to help solve your issue”

To resolve this Letgo issue faster, a customer can contact the company directly:

Same problem, either through my phone or through a browser on my computer, it always says. "message not sent".

I had and interest as soon as I posted the item. Now I don't know what to do.

LetGo web interface is a piece of ***

All I get when trying to respond to chat is Oops message.

I have the same problem. My monetary loss is about $250 which would be extremely helpful right now...

I have a close Problem!!!!! When I try to view my chats, it always redirects to the main webpage!

Frustrating! If you get a solution, let this site know.