Letgo Phone Numbers and Emails

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Letgo Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “My account with With offer up it's not working”
  • “My account was block for i do not know”
  • “Hacked”

Request for Information Question:

• “To check on a order on march 21 an the 15”
  • “I need to chat about an item I bot on letgo and need the recent messages from let go”
  • “Need assistance with my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Was scammed for a 250 Pokémon box fake cards and I want my money back”
  • “Membership”
  • “Cannot connect”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Transaction issue”
  • “Transaction problems”
  • “I made a Payment of $60+3.25 shipping on Offer up and the Buyerare saying he never Receive any offer. I need help for this Suspicious behavior from the Seller.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Wwbsite”
  • “I was hoping to see if y'all would start another website like the one you had the other one that you sold to is no good”
  • “I have an issue with your new website”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I bought a car and never received it on offerup”
  • “Never received a purchase”
  • “I got riped off i did not get two items i orded two months ago”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel item”
  • “I need to deactivate two of my accounts”
  • “Can’t activate account”

Cards Question:

• “I bumped my item to the top but gave no credit card info”
  • “I gave this this gentleman the gift card. He was to give the games and the ps4 and took off.”
  • “I want to sell and let go said put credit card no charge to credit than American Express charges $39.000 why”

Refund Question:

• “Get a refund”
  • “I want to leave letgo and get a refund”
  • “Refund for premium post- deleted”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service in conjunction with offer up”
  • “To talk to customer service”
  • “You can can you leave remove my ad saying it's a duplicate it is not a duplicate one is an advertisement for sales the others an advertisement for service you moron”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “No body is returning my phone number”
  • “No one has returned my email regarding "flagged" account. Still can not login..why a I flagged??”
  • “Help changing login email for account”

Employment Question:

• “I need to contact someone I bought a job boat from who didn't give me the proper legal documents.”

Other Question:

• “Money”
  • “I am unable to send response messages”
  • “Purchase pending”

About

Top Letgo Services

Customer Care, Free Trial, Rewards Program

Top Letgo Products

Marketplace, Website, Account

Letgo Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, Free service, Big numbers of people are using letgo and its easy to sell stuff, Most of the time trust worthy people and stuff i like to look at, Its easy and comfy to use

Cons: Poor customer service, No customer service, Rats in your system scammers frauds, You are letting scams go on, Untruthful users

Summary

Letgo is a person to person marketplace that allows people to buy and sell various types of products locally and across the US. The company is headquartered in New York and Barcelona. LetGo has Android and iOS applications, too. Product categories available include fashion and accessories, electronics, home and garden, sports, leisure, and games, movies, books and music, cars and motors, baby and child. LetGo only offers an online platform for buyers and sellers and doesn't provide a payment gateway, so users have to use the best-suited payment options they agree upon, for example, PayPal or Skrill. LetGo doesn't recommend to use wire transfers or the Western Union.

Letgo reviews and complaints

2598 reviews
Mercari
2696 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Letgo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup