I tried to do simple searches to check out your site.Letgo won't even show me a single item for sale.

I tried to search for blue jean and tried Sony, Honda...etc. Letgo does not show me one thing for sale. I use ebay and amazon all the time. I have bought thousands of items before.

Letgo is too small for me because you do not have one item for sale in my closest big city Clarksville, TN. Even tried to search Nashville, TN but still no items.

All I see is an empty screen.You should have a list of the few Cities you service in your opening page so buyers like me don't waste time on this site.

Review about: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

If you're running Internet Explorer 11 or lower ---letgo wont load their site.The reason is letgo works off a 64 bit platform and Internet Explorer 11 is a 32 bit platform.

Microsoft has all but abandoned IE 11 when they came out with Win 10 using the new Edge search engine.

If you're still running Win 7 or haven't upgraded yet to Win 10 ----then download the latest Mozilla Firefox.Lots better than IE 11 ever was and letgo website should load perfectly.