1.8K views

I bought myself a PS4 Friday around 4:30 for a birthday present for myself.Then I was out doing running around till 830 then I came home and everything was ok. I messaged him and said thanks for the ps4.So earlier today I found the previous owner of a account on the PS4 and I was talking to her so she could get her account back and I felt it was common courtesy to let the guy know I found the previous owner of a account and that is when he started scamming me by changing the password to account that I paid for and then he went on about me scamming him with fake Cash.

So I will be sending your company screenshot of what I paid for and aslo there were more games he forgot to mention.

So will you people call me.He wanted $300 but I only could spend $250 so I asked him if he could come down to $250 and he said sure.The pictures I am sending you is what I was paying for but he forgot to mention some games so. Also I have more screenshots of our conversation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Marketplace.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2017.

Comments

I am selling my 2013 370z and i cant even see it on letgo,letgo sux

Maine Letgo keeps banning my vintage 1970 toy water gun and 1958 cap guns??? They are toys not guns. There are 50 ads like mine in other zips

Same I lost an iPhone 7 due to this issue.

to Zay #1516745

did you get your money back or what you paid for

GrandAfricanCivet

This will be a birthday you will never forget. You could have saved up for the same thing you purchased and simply took yourself out to dinner, gotten something less expensive.

Now, you have perhaps a stolen item and the person who sold it to you will not return your money. You have been given two indications that you are out of luck, he changed the password on you and he is claiming it is you who is trying to scam him.

This it! By the way, Happy birthday to you.

to GrandAfricanCivet #1499434

what kind of reply is this. if you are noyhelping with your info please don't input.

people look at this for info.

and this guy did great by sharing here. thank you to him.