4229 W Hallandale Beach Blvd, West Park, FL 33023, USA
4.3
Turnaround Time

My name is Richard Gross .More than two months ago now, I had purchased a refrigerator from Max Appliances located in Hallandale FL. Prior to purchasing it , I informed them over the phone_ after asking (via text on Letgo site) of the importance that It cannot have a width more than 35'' or it'll be too wide for the space.

The worker(Marasol) said ( via text on Letgo site) that the frig width measured 35''. When they delivered it, I didn't have them push it into the space because I had to first hook up the ice line.The delivery men left. An hour or so later after hooking it up- when trying to place it into it's space, it didn't fit. I measured the width and it was 35.5/8".

I called max appliances up and told them this and then I borrowed a truck and returned the refrigerator back to them approx (30miles away). They didn't Have another one that matched my criteria of a white side by side 35" (or less width) at that time-but they assured me they'd either have one at the other warehouse or would have one for me within 2 or 3 days at the latest.

Days turned to weeks and I constantly called them for an update. They kept saying the same thing. After 5 weeks of me going without the frig, I told Them I would wait one more week but cannot wait any longer and I then Must move on to getting it from another company if they cannot provide me one by then.

I ended up giving them more than one week(making it 1month & 3weeks for them to get me a replacement. I asked them to give me the $700. back and they wouldn't. They now have the returned Refrigerator and my $700.

I informed them via text on Letgo site That they must return my Money or they will be sued along with Letgo being informed of their fraudulent activity as well as the BB&B. They ignored my message. Max Appliances needs to be Banned from Letgo site so they cannot do this to other customers! I am hiring a lawyer to sue Max Appliances.

Based upon what Letgo's intentions are as far as banning them from doing any further business what so ever , will determine whether or not Letgo will be served as well, for having fraudulent activity conducted from its site.

I wish for Letgo to consider this fact of me being victimized from a company selling on their site and thus make it impossible for Max Appliances to do this to other fellow Letgo customers!I Thank You for your consideration of reading my complaint and look forward to receiving your feedback and or advise to help resolve this matter. I may be reached at 917.825.3318 and/or by email at: rgross127@gmail.com

Richard Gross

Reason of review: i was ripped off.

I liked: Easy to use, Most of the time trust worthy people and stuff i like to look at.

Comments