Product: Letgo Account Clear all filters (0 of 153 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Letgo - Paid featured listing not being featured.

Its January 16th 2019. I featured 5 listings for my carpet cleaning business and none of them posted. But the money was pulled out of my account. About 12 dollars. Come to find out letgo hasn't been work properly. But the company didnt send out an email to update us about the problem. Hopefully it get fixed soon.

Letgo - Delete my account

I dont see why you dont have the option in acount management to delete my account but i want it permanently deleted
#1441987

Letgo - Removed listing

I had a pt listing the I sold so I Created another personal training listing that I paid $8 for 14 days of premium listing just to have it removed because someone flagged it as a duplicate even though I got rid of the 1st listing. I have not received a response from letgo.
2.4
Turnaround Time
Show

Letgo - Wondering why my account is under review?

Someone wanted to come look at my Wedding dress but suddenly my account was under review and I couldn ' t answer them.

Letgo - Why am I being blocked from my account

Ive been blocked for a month

Letgo - Issues with account

Says under review I have never bought anything on letgo but wanted to

Letgo - Reset Password

So I don't remember my password and I hit the forgot password link. Well I didn't realize my email would send the link to my spam, so by the time I checked my spam and used the link, I got the notification that the link was expired. Okay, so I go back to requesting an email to be sent to reset my password, but the app says it's already sent one. The link is expired and now LetGo won't send another one. Really frustrating!

Letgo - Item removed ALL IS GONE

Im not janet C. Its janet f. Curtis. And yesterday all my profile is gone. I have ppl waiting 4 answers. Wanting to buy. What hapoened to my page?? No one answers. Kids in bkground.mailbox full. Who will help me im gettong upset

Letgo - Delete account

Nothing I want this taken off my phone several attempts no reply please remove

Letgo - Log in problem

I created an account yesterday. I logged out and now I don’t remember the email I used I must’ve typed it incorrectly and I have customers awaiting to buy some items. Please help. The phone number I have linked with my account is 281-628-4732