Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working.What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up.Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cant communicate with sellers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of letgo website. Letgo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned letgo website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Letgo.

site unresponsive 3/19/18

Just tried to sign in put in my email since i havent been on letgo for a while i forgot my password so i need to reset it, well wouldnt you know it it said a problem occurred please try again laterive been trying all day and half of the night trying to figure out what the *** is going on! I have interested people waiting on my response and i cant login...This is not good LETGO..

If selling multiple items than good luck.They will no show for users to see.

You may see it but no one else can. Letgo Updated their website and its a disaster. Asking for help is a waste.

You can go to the bottom of the help page and send an email to them via the link for tech support.But all you get is an email confirmation with a ticket to check status that does not work !

I cannot do ANYTHING on LETGO.I go to the page.

It doesn't even load the homepage entirely. I cannot get any icon to work (i.e. Log In, Sell Your Stuff, or the Letgo logo) I cannot even reply to a few emails from interested emails that I've recieved.

Letgo worked for me yesterday.What has happened since???

to Havilahrs #1431617

I am having the same exact problems. I would love to know what's going on with this

My chat on the letgo says error loading conversations it's been doing this for past 2 months it maybe loads correct 1 out of 100 times.Which prevents me from getting back with people interested in my stuff.

I also use Offer up but iny area I've had more sells through letgo then Offer up.Offer up is fantastic though I love it never have a problem with it.

to Brooke TN #1414911

I have the same problem. The app sucks. Anyone know how to fox this?

Please people start using OfferUp it’s way better

I would recommend using OfferUp it is way Breyer than Letgo

I want to know why my baby bumbo seat was taken off

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1300874

Now LETGO had blocked my account and page where I'm selling stuff and does not have the courtesy of sending an email explaining why it's being done no phone numbers to contact someone , this company sucks and I'm pissed of cause I'm one of the few sellers that's had out up u with some of the people here that call themselves buyers and never show up to meet. What a piece of *** page this is , better to have a Yard Sale.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1300872

Completely correct about all this person said.it's all bull.

Worland, Wyoming, United States #1300761

every time I try to look for one thing in one area it goes some where else like you makeing it go where you want and not what future customers want almost like the craig list.com

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1277590

Same thing is happening to me. Trying to chat and it's stopped. What's going on and how do we fixit?

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1264404

Every time I attempt to chat on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Letgo stops working. Any suggestions?

to Anonymous #1414277

Switch to WiFi instead of cell network

Maple Heights, Ohio, United States #1248550

Same here...Craigslist has gone in the toilet with the amount of no shows. Total disrespect for people which is now promoted in our new hate your fellow neighbor form of government.