28.8K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working. What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up. Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cant communicate with sellers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 26, 2016.

Comments

if that's the absolute worst thing that happened in your day, count your blessings. cuz I've been through some serious serious ***

I just lost a 400 sale due to this pos app

YUP, LETGO runs like complete *** FB messenger is way better or yup, good ol craigslist!

This is ***

#1602092

Same thing. I have an interested buyer but not able to send msg back. Error msg not sent.

Same here.

Let go is like Facebook they're more interested in getting their advertising dollars than the are fixing any issues

App is not updating free items on phone. Cleared cache, and data.

Didn't help. When I use a laptop it does update. Weird. Redesign your app to where it doesn't send an I'm interested when simply scrolling through items.

Should have been fixed lonnnngg ago. I then send a message to people asking if there interested. I hear nothing back! Lot's of flakes!!!

So far after a year it hasn't helped me sell anything. Nothing but mindless idiots wanting nice new stuff for next to nothing. When Items are already lower than you would expect.

Let me keep selling on Ebay where people don't act as stupid & play games!!! Get a life losers!!!!

Letgo app taking hours to say someone read or sent a message. App is updated.

I even deleted and reinstalled. Still same issue.

I can't change the price or the description!

I'm having the same problem

Letgo sucks it will come up but i press login and then the screen goes blllllank all my stuff is on there the f%*k email say people are trying sent me a message beyond Pissed

I'm experiencing the same issue! I can't close any sales..

I can't login. This site is/was a good idea, tho problematic viewing items, (Often item photos show up too large to see the whole photo).

I don't/didn't like that the search just brought up a bunch of items with no prices, (until I went into each individual ad), + the locations were so mixed up, (often way too far away). I'd have to say that the site management was very nice, (they did handle an 'obnoxious member' problem for me very promptly).

Hmmm, I tried to 'contact' management, (due to not being able to log in), & I wasn't able to do that either, ... & suddenly, ~I was 'logged in'.

I have the opposite problem every listing I look at it sends them a message saying I'm interested or whatever

to Chris #1598349

U have to be careful where u tap the pictures. The “speech bubble” send the “I’m interested” ALSO that notification after u favorite something sends the seller a message when you tap it. If u are trying to get rid of that notification u have to gently slide it upwards OR either let it go on it’s own...

I can’t get in my account none of my chats were showing up no new listings I uninstalled it and reinstalled and now it won’t let me sign in at all I’ve gotten new messages and can’t respond is anything being done about this issue LetGo???????

Can’t respond to potential buyer. Receive error message. Ugh

#1592045

I tried to install Letgo App and it's not working , says a bad URL Maybe they Closed Down

Chats never load on cell phone...