30.1K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working. What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up. Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cant communicate with sellers.

Comments

I have the opposite problem every listing I look at it sends them a message saying I'm interested or whatever

to Chris #1598349

U have to be careful where u tap the pictures. The “speech bubble” send the “I’m interested” ALSO that notification after u favorite something sends the seller a message when you tap it. If u are trying to get rid of that notification u have to gently slide it upwards OR either let it go on it’s own...

I can’t get in my account none of my chats were showing up no new listings I uninstalled it and reinstalled and now it won’t let me sign in at all I’ve gotten new messages and can’t respond is anything being done about this issue LetGo???????

Can’t respond to potential buyer. Receive error message. Ugh

#1592045

I tried to install Letgo App and it's not working , says a bad URL Maybe they Closed Down

Chats never load on cell phone...

So I have come here to find out I am not the only one! If anyone resolves please update! TIA

Ya wtfff I had 4 people I was Gunna meet today!!!!!

This *** sucks. Had a buyer that I was going to meet today, but now our chat is gone.

All of my potential buying customer chats have disappeared.

Our chats disappeared today for no reason. logging on and off does no good. We were in the process of selling items to several buyers but now no communication.

It’s working again

to Anonymous #1591633

Lol I was second guessing myself Thinkin I dreamt messaging these people {{Redacted}}

Sucks but I put my number in the listing that I was selling tonight, hope she checks :-/

Yep. Same here.

I have buyers messaging me but the app says I have no chats and all my old chats are gone. I’ve had constant issues with this app since the day I installed it. I’m just going to delete it.

The company really is ******* people over. I held an item for a guy and now that he is back in town I can’t sell it cause I can’t even get in touch with him.

@Everyone they're experiencing issues, stop being ungrateful and be patient, it's a free service. Instead of being jerks, next time try contacting support, they are very friendly.

I contacted them and within minutes received the following response: "Thanks for contacting letgo, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the chats. We've detected a glitch and we're working to correct it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Best regards, (name removed) letgo Customer Care"

Same problem!

Glad to see this Is not just me but damn I was talking to someone about selling something to them tonight and I'm pissed now!

to Anonymous #1591024

Yo we’re you selling a couch with a ottoman and a chair? If so I’m the guy you were going to sell that to and I’m Still interested in getting it tonight.

Piece of *** app, I have over 400 dollars in items I’m suppose to sell today but it currently says I have no chats (yet!)