30.1K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working. What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up. Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cant communicate with sellers.

Comments

to Anonymous #1591022

Free service, get over it

to Anonymous #1591807

It’s not a free service if you paid to have your listings featured which I have

Supposed to be meeting buyer in 30 mins.... NO CHATS (YET!)...... Was just talking to them what the ***

same problem says "No chats (Yet)" though I have alot.

to Keith #1591008

I’m having the same problem!

*** is stupid af! Never had an issue but now wtf is going on. Need to fix this dumb ***

I’m madder than a hornet right now! App is saying I have 8 messages but when I try to open them, it’s saying I have no chats yet!

I’ve deleted and uninstalled the app a few times to no avail and even went online to access my account and it is doing the same thing. I have someone waiting to here back from me as we speak. Wonder if Letgo is going to reimburse the money they are costing everyone? Don’t answer that!

I was being a smart butt! Just really frustrated right now!!

Yeah. Just happened to me.

I got a notification for my listing, then open up the app and it says I have no chats. *** ANNOYING

I’m selling stuff and I have messages, but letgo isn’t letting me see them!? Wtf!!!??!

Getting told NO CHATS (YET!) even though I have 3 chats and was in the middle of talking to someone

Wow seems like everyone is having the same problem I’m having right now

Same issue all of my chats deleted and I was suppose to meet up with someone. Annoying

My chat won't load and someone might want to buy my car. This app sucks! Worked great for me in the past.

to Frustrated #1590978

My app keeps saying no chats yet

Same here.. chats disappeared in the middle of negotiations. Says "No chats (yet)" even though we were right in the middle of a conversation

Letgo says I have 17 chats but when I try to see them it says "No chats (yet)" This is frustrating as I'm supposed to meet someone this evening but can no longer contact them.... Please fix this problem, clearly a lot of other people are having the same issue.

to TH #1590961

I'm having same issue

to TH #1590964

All my chats just disappeared while I was midway to sell point. I can no longer see anything and I don't think I can contact the person anymore. What a waste of gas to get up here just to have letgo decide I have no one to talk to anymore.

to TH #1590966

Same here just started happening to me 20 minutes ago.

to TH #1590994

Same here. 11/01/2018 correct?