30.1K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working. What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up. Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cant communicate with sellers.

Comments

My chats aren’t working and I’m suppose to meet up with someone

LOL I've been struggling for an hour with the app.. Wished I checked herebsooner, seems like a widespread issue

LETGO SUCKS! Put them out of business as they have done to people using their app.

Please *** fix ur *** app so the *** messages *** load so I can *** sell my *** ***

Wtf is going on!? Messages aren’t working! I’m supposed to be meeting Someone right now!

Oh good. Checked to see if Letgo chat was down. Glad to know that I'm not the only one having problems

Kinda glad to see I'm not the only one with problems. I've tried logging out ,shutting my phone off and on and still nothing.

letgo, you STINK

Same here!! No chat I was about to sell something

Been working fine until this am. Now no Chat. Looks like I have lots of company!

https://downornotrightnow.com/letgo.com .. go there to complain about the site..

it's suck.. not working for me either..

My chat isn't working in Jefferson county, MO. The chat just keeps loading...

Every time I try and go to my messages, it says there’s a network problem but I’m on full WiFi and full service. I have potential buyers messaging me that I can’t message back! Pissed as *** LetGo wtf!!!

to Hock #1589967

My chat won't work either.

I have two people supposedly on their way to my house but can’t communicate with them because letgo isn’t loading my chats. I can do everything else on the app but it says I need to configure my internet settings!!!

Aaaarrrgggh. Today is the last day I have to sell things!!

Selling item today and can't contact buyer

This app sucks!!! I have buyers lined up to buy my goods but can’t communicate with them.

I’m unable to chat. Letgo app sucks!

to Anonymous #1589943

Me tooooo

Fix the damn chat I’m trying to make my money and I can’t because It won’t let me open the chat

to Pissed off let go user #1589939