30.1K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

Every time I want to chat about a product that I am interested in, it says LetGo has stopped working. What is up with that garbage.

No wonder people have trouble selling their things on this site. So hey, I'm interested but, LetGo won't let me chat. Is this a scam or what???? Guess I will go to the store and buy new since I can't buy on LetGo.

Maybe, we should go back to using Craigslist or the good old newspaper.

And these idiots that say they are interested and set a time and place and never show up. Sick of wasting my time and gas for so-called buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cant communicate with sellers.

Comments

to Pissed off let go user #1589968

My messages won't even load

Chat isn't working in Lake Charles. Supposed to meet a buyer and nothing!!!

LMAO! Letgo cant fix a chat but they have the time to delete my comments!

Look letgo employees, we all know you are sipping your starbucks soy lattes and crying about Trump, but put the cup down, wipe your tears, do your JOB and fix the *** chat!

Hey letgo! Stop crying about Trump, get off your lazy butts and fix the chat you silicon valley douchecunooshes. ;)

to letitgoletgo #1589970

Love your responses.

chat is down for me as of this morning. as a buyer i can’t ask about products anymore, and i was in the middle of negotiating for a used game system. please fix

have a customer that wanted to pick up 2 items today- little hard to give them address to pick up when chat is not working

Have someone today coming to pick up something I'm selling this afternoon. I gave them my address and number to text hope they wrote it down if there's isnt working !!

This is really annoying...in the same boat as others here. Can't communicate with buyer because of this BS

Chat stop working this morning in DE

Letgo chat is down in Austin area too! Oct. 30 2018

not working cant load my chat messages! keeps trying and trying and nothing also ewhen i logg online my phone it also dosent let me logg in there main page is blank help! support dosent reply!!!

Literally took the train to meet buyer and have no clue where they are because of this ... wasted time and money on my side and the buyers

Mine is down as well. On the way to meet a seller with no clue where or how to contact them. :/

I am having the same problem and go figure it's the one day I'm supposed to sell a whole lot of awesome stuff. Thanks let go fix your app like now..

cause I have to meet with someone and have no way to contact them now. Ruined my day.

Uninstalled app today because of problems with chat and now won't let me reinstall it.

Chat worked fine this morning. Went out to meet for a sale.

Down when I got there.

Wasting my time and gas since I couldn't find the buyer! Hope they don't give me a negative review for LetGo's screw up!

to Matt D #1589874

I have the same problem, my chat isn’t even loading now.

I have the same problem. I just joined and listed my items.

I can access it from my computer, but not my phone. I have someone interested in buying an item, but since I can't access it from my phone, I'm going to have to delete my account.