Product: Letgo Marketplace Clear all filters (0 of 326 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Letgo - Terrible. I need something done because they reported my account but I’ve done nothing wrong. They flaked and I have a review 1 Star and they got upset.

Someone is harassing me after I have a person who wasted my time and I left a negative review they didn’t like. I have screenshots as proof. They
2.2

Letgo - Person sold me a broken tv

Bought a tv from Fran B. In Roanoke Va..Cotactacted her right back and told her it had no picture...Her boyfriend was supposed to come by today and resolve the problem and didnt call or show up...
#1420865

Letgo - IPhone 7 Plus

They did not answer the phone it went straight to voicemail and I want to know where’s the phone that I paid $175 for

Letgo - Keeps deleting my post for no reason

The items i put on let go were imeadatly deleated why ?

Letgo - Very obviously

It's quite obvious thst , here in Naples there are high end items sold for next to nothing. Maybe even supposedly stolen, insurance fraud items from locally or elsewhere. And definitely lots of faux Rolex watches. Police need to monitor. LetGo and OfferUp need held accountable.
Reply to reviews
I used Letgo and as stated...all you get are “likes”. Had 40+ rare jewelry items on it. People that did respond are “Low-ballers” and expect you to give them a $100 item for $1. Not a good platform to use if selling things...giving away; maybe! I deleted the app and...

Letgo - Because my ad gets deleted every time

Letgo - Because my ad gets deleted every time
I just tried posting a picture of my Smok vape and accessories and it gets deleted but other people can post theirs on letgo and they don’t get deleted I want to talk to a manager

Letgo - My account

I will remove the gourmet coffe and the CBD . Please unlock my account so that I can buy things I really need.
5.0

Letgo Scammer

Someone scammed me for a a MacBook and gave me a fake iPhone X and drove off. His name is Michael Roberts do not buy from him!!! He is a scammer. He needs to be reported but reported me so I can’t get back into my account
1.6

Letgo - White arrows in bottom lefthand corner

Not pissed off, just have a question. How do you remove these arrows? Thanks