I want to share some information so that maybe you can share this information to potential victims. My youngest son Jaime age (18) just sold a pair of Gold Jordan editions shoes to a kid that paid him with 3 fake hundred dollar bills.

It all stared at the website: Let go , he said his name is Cornell Hopkins zip code 75216. The kid phone number on the web and were they texted is: 1888--532- 6092. He provided the following address to meet at his church before 9pm: 2606 Idaho Ave. Dallas Texas he also provided this number: 214-760-3655.We drove my son to the church and the kid asked to see the shoes, my oldes son asked for the money, he took the money out and gave it to my youngest son, he graved the shoes and run to an alley.

Shoes gone and my son was left with fake money... I'm glad that both my kids are fine and nothing bad happened. But we wanted to share the kids information so that this won't happen to someone else ..

The kid was a young black male on his late teens, slim around 5'5. Thank you, Esteli

Reason of review: Fake buyer, fake money.

Preferred solution: Track these type of people.

Comments

Freeport, New York, United States #1313907

I've read a *** load of reviews about people who were scammed on let go. Hey if you're going to communicate with personal email or you're going to send money to someone then you are definitely being scammed.

Don't listen to anyone's sympathy story if the person is going to meet you face to face at a Dunkin Donuts or a restaurant that's your best bet.

Never go alone and always ask for small bills. If you're foolish enough to send someone money through the mail or some type of gift card then you deserve to be ripped off.