Seller said it worked great and only needed a battery charger, but the $400 joystick controller had been opened and tampered with and broke beyond repair. And both batteries were defective and cost $150 to replace.

Then he blocked me when I asked for a full refund. When I explained the problems to him, he did not deny it, and instead he only said that money was gone so he would not give me a refund. The next day, someone unknown posted a reply that she did not know where the seller was and that it was not her problem. Her last words to me were, "sh*t", but it was spelled out.

Since he blocked me, I am unable to review him to warn others. How crazy is that!!

Review about: Wheelchair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Granted it was rude for how she spoke to you but at the same time, you bought a product that was USED. You're buying as-is, the seller doesn't have to refund anything.

It sucks; granted you find products cheap but at what cost?

Defective, broken, or even stolen items. While not all items are messed up & not all sellers are bad; there are some great people still out there and they sell amazing products.