Sherry Bobo of Ball Ground Georgia Towne Mill subdivision. Came to my home bought a $40 item.

Scoped out my home and yard, came back broken to my house stoled items, and even items in my yard. Call the cops because of the items Disturbed we really knew who this person was and gave them her address, because we took the item that she bought from us originally to her home and delivered it. So we knew where she lived. The cops went to her home found my items some of them and return them but of course not all of my items were returned.

I want letgo customer to be aware of Sherry Bobo of Ball Ground Georgia that she is a thief and she has been charged with theft. And this all came from letgo

Comments

This goes to Tammy Lidsky. The only person speaking of false statements is you.

It's already been posted that Sherry Bobo is a thief. Look in the just busted paper. And it's funny that another subscriber posted a comment about Sherry Bobo stealing in her home. please don't comment or stick your nose and something where it doesn't belong.

And this wasn't just a candle, this was $100 3 foot tall stainless steel citronella torch. And it was found in her home after I told the cops she was the only one that really wanted it was taken. And I look forward to seeing you and Sherry in front of the judge and calling her a liar.

from what I've heard this is not the first time she's been arrested for being a thief. if she's really a family friend watch her.

This is all fake Sherry Is a family friend of mine and has been for 15 years. I work for a law firm and this is still an open case so you could be arrested for even putting this on the internet.

First off she was never found guilty so I will be saving all of this and showing this to the judge and everyone else I have to.

Shame on you for even putting this women through all of this for a $40 candle that you told her she could have. Sherry is an amazing person and I would advise you to take this down.

I know all about safety tips. I was not living at this home we had moved out and I was having a moving sale. That's the only reason I brought her to my home I advertised a moving sale, she came waited till we left and came back.

to Sabrina Jones #1528364

So you left your stuff outside and now your just guessing it was her? There was nothing left in your home since you moved but she broke in and stole items? This makes no sense at all looks like your just tryin to commit insurance fraud

to Anonymous #1536113

Sherry Bobo knows what she did. You don't know anything about this, so find something else to do with your time.

This was not posted to start arguments, this was posted to let people know, if you bring Strange's to your home for selling let-go items. They are people out there who makes a living off of other people's things by stealing.

to Sabrina Jones #1528381

This is also defamation of character just to add I feel bad for the lady Sherry because whatever that person put makes no sense and and this poor Sherry lady has to deal with people harassing her over a candle? People please kind something better to do then harass a women over a candle and it does look like the person who wrote this complaint was trying to commit insurance fraud. Shame on all of you people for harassing the Sherry lady

to Anonymous #1536423

No shame on you for trying to convince everyone that it's all about poor Sherry Bobo. And for your information, we moved from a 7 bedroom farmhouse, to a three-bedroom to Bath home.

So that means what, we downsized. Then I sold stuff on let-go through a moving sale slash yard sale and I posted things on let-go. Also for your information there was no insurance on this house.

The only thing I'm guilty of , is calling the cops on Sherry Bobo and finding my item in her home. So thank you very much.

Some police stations will allow you to meetthere if you are selling online or purchasing an item online for your safety. If the buyer/seller does not want to meet at a police station, then you know it will be a scam.Never let someone in your home that you do not know. It is just a matter of common sense

OMG Sherry Bobbo got me too!She came to my house to purchase an original velvet painting of John Waters petting a sea otter, and while she was there she used my bathroom...Not only did she use WAY too many of my flushable scented wipes, that *** brushed her teeth with my toothbrush and I'm pretty sure she poured about a third of my mouthwash down the sink.I mean...it seems like that's what happened. There really is no accounting for the missing lavender wipes and I'm pretty sure I bought that Listerine last week so why would it be so low?

to Tandy453 #1483844

yes this girl is a real snake in the grass. this is why I wanted everyone to know about sherry Bobo. She was arrested in her picture is in the just busted paper.

I sell on Let Go and NEVER have anyone EVER come to my house nor do I EVER go to any strangers home EVER I don’t care what the item is. I meet people in a public parking lot near a police station.