I get a new notification everyday saying that there are 10 new listings that match something I was looking for and that's not always true. Even if I just look at an items to find out what it is because the picture is not clear, I get notifications on the one look forever.

At present, I have hundreds of notifications with no way of them going away. I have disabled the notification switch, but it resets itself automatically. Please do something about the way the notifications come to us without losing the chat notification.

Also I do not like the way your computer generate descriptions of items posted, for example I looked at a pool cue stick in a case and the description read,"red and black metal tool". That is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Website.

Reason of review: Notifications.

Preferred solution: Read my comments above!.

Comments

I’m having the same issue on my iPhone 8!!!! I can’t delete the old notifications!!!

This is ridiculous! Please help us out and fix the app!!!!!!

NOTIFICATIONS CAN'T BE STOPPED!! I DISSABLED IT SO MANY TIMEA AND STILL GETTING THEM!!

WTF!!!!

SO, SO, SO ANNOYING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the information found in Letgo Help Center tab, you can stop Letgo notifications by following these instructions: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-9-consumer-questions-to-letgo/#How-do-I-stop-Letgo-email-notifications?
to HelpCenter_PissedConsumer #1573883

it doesn't do anything, i dissabled almost everything except messages from buyers or sellers.