Turnaround Time

The site is annoying as all I ever get is a bunch of messages that say "I'm interested" or if I look at an item by accident the app will automatically send an email to the seller telling them that “I’m interested”. Also, I get way too many notifications from the app about new listing. Why?!?!?!!!!! VERY IRRITATING!

AND I haven’t sold a single thing.

I deleted the app so I would stop getting so many notifications, but then started getting a bunch of emails from them with “suggestions” of what I should purchase. Example: If you tap on a dresser they’ll send you a bunch of emails every day saying “new listings of dressers were posted just now”. Ugh!!!! I fu(king hate this app! And I can’t even delete my account. I had to send an email to customer care through the app. Ugh!

The following message I copied & pasted it here from someone else because it’s true. It happened to me:

1) I keep getting a ton of useless messages from their “Virtual Assistant Allison” wanting to relist my stuff and reclassify it. I blocked the first one and reported it, then it happened again with another item and yet again I reported it and blocked her.

I also get a ton of worthless marketing alerts from them as well. I keep thinking it may be a buyer and never is.

2) I think that they have fake accounts message you on an item and never bother to reply.

This has happened several time now on items I have had on the site for a while. I use to be able to sell stuff on this site, but it has become very spamish and stalkery...I am just saying...

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Buy And Sell Used Stuff Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Check what may be done in case you want to stop email notification from Letgo here: Check what may be done in case you want to stop email notification from Letgo here: https://letgo.pissedconsumer.com/to-many-notifications-201807101300048.html

Stop *** emailing me

I am annoyed just reading these comments! I tried to delete the Letgo app and it keeps coming back.

It has regenerated four times now. What is happening and how to I stop this thing from respawning?

I am also annoyed by Alison the assistant... If it does not stop I will delete my let-go app and never use again.

Letgo seem to be branded as an app to help make selling easy. So why would I want assistant

to Joshua #1577301

Agreed ,when They added the assistant i am getting pissed about to delete the app. Tired of lame notifications.

The same thing is happening to me and I'm about ready to close my account! I got her message literally 12 times yesterday and 8 of those came back to back!

I blocked her and I still get them. I th9it was some kind of phishing scam and reported it. I don'tneed anyone to "help" me relist my items! It's stupid!

And I agree about all the ads and scammers on the site . Its more work wading through the crap than it's worth!