Turnaround Time

I just deleted the app I’ve had nothing but problems. People tell you they want the item you wait for them they never show up or they say they want the item and ask you to deliver it they want you to spend $10 in gas to deliver a $15 item only a fool would do that!

Then there are the people that put items on and never answer you if it’s sold mark as such. I’m sorry for the people that really want to sale there item people are deleting this app because of jerks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Letgo Marketplace.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I agree. I have been selling stuff (and buying) successfully on craigslist for years.

Since I am now clearing out my parents "estate" I decided to broaden my selling base and also listed on letgo. What a mistake! Too many people find it easy to click "Is it still available?" but have no real interest. You respond but never hear from them again.

Others tell you they are coming to pick up and never show. Then others messaging me in Spanish. Others asking for the item delivered and want to pay LESS than asking price for it to be delivered. Ok ya...

I'll ADD delivery and take LESS $. IMO letgo attracts more, how should I put it?.....

"down on their luck" types of people. Waste your time and think nothing of it.

larosa.jerry

I just quit the service having the same experience. Too bad a great idea gone awry due to unscrupulous evil people. God help our society!